Rules and Regulations
2023 CARE AWARDS
People’s Choice Award Contest
View photos of the 2023 Finalists and vote for your favourite
at the following locations:
|Sept 11 – 24||Vote online at careawards.ca|
|Sept 11 – 24||View at Hillside Centre – 1644 Hillside Ave. (between Sport Chek & Purdy’s)|
By voting, you are entered to WIN a $500 Gift Certificate to Long Beach Lodge Resort!
COMPLETE RULES AND REGULATIONS
HOW TO WIN
- See the projects at Hillside Centre or online at careawards.ca. See dates above.
- The winner will be announced at the 2023 CARE Awards October 20th. A winning ballot for a stay at Long Beach Lodge Resort will also be drawn the same evening. The Victoria Residential Builders Association (VRBA) office will contact the winner by phone during the week of October 30th.
- The contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, except members (and their immediate families) and employees (and their immediate families) of Victoria Residential Builders Association, CARE Awards Sponsor companies, and residents of the projects in this contest.
- Persons may enter this contest only once, and must submit a valid ballot for the People’s Choice Award online at careawards.ca.
- Ballot must include entrant’s name, email address or phone number and valid nomination project name to be eligible.
- The contest will begin Monday, September 11th online and at Hillside Centre and conclude on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
VRBA reserves the right to change these dates and locations without prior notice.
- There will be one grand prize awarded during the contest. Grand Prize Draw will occur on Friday, October 20th at the CARE Awards Gala.
- A member of the VRBA staff will contact the winner by phone. If, for any reason, VRBA cannot contact the winner within 5 days of the draw, VRBA may, at its sole discretion, disqualify the winner and draw a new winner from the registered contestants.
- Winner must be 19 years or older.
- Odds of winning the grand prize package are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- One grand prize package of a $500 gift certificate to Long Beach Lodge Resort, Tofino.
- Winner is responsible for all expenses incurred, beyond the prize as specified in Rule #9. Prize must be accepted as awarded.
- Winner must abide by the rules, policies and procedures of the suppliers of the prize.
- The winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question before receiving the grand prize.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
- VRBA and CARE Award Sponsors will not be responsible or liable in any way in regards to the prize, or any aspect of the prize, not being available, due to circumstance beyond our control.
- VRBA and CARE Award Sponsors will not be responsible or liable in any way for injury, of any degree, including death, to the winner an/or traveling companion, in regards to the prize.
- The decision of Victoria Residential Builders Association in regards to the rules, and interpretations of these rules, is final.